Exclusive Profile[Facebook]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for member Exclusive profile

HomePortalFacebookblogspotLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much i miss this :DD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BiBi ™
[EP] Expert
[EP] Expert

Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 264
Birthday : 1992-05-13
Hobbies : -
Affiliation : -
Registration date : 2009-05-31

How much i miss this :DD Empty
PostSubject: How much i miss this :DD   How much i miss this :DD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Haha .
Saya bru balik plkn ow .
Bru dpt buka ni .

And Frust :/
Single again .
Hahaha .

Btw ,
Any new update ?

Quote :
There comes a point where you miss someone so much that you can hear their voice echo in your head & you can hear the names that they used to call you; the words they used to tell you. You memorized their laugh, their smile & their silly ways. You can also feel their arms around you & you don't want to let go even though you know that it's just an illusion. Every time your phone rings, you smile because it's them that's calling you. Every time you hear their name, your heart beats a hundred times faster & sometimes, you can't even breathe. You knew that looking back on the tears would make you laugh but you never knew that looking back on the laughs would also make you cry.
And all you would want is to go back in time. Not to the time that you
first met, to the time that you were known as nothing but strangers.
But no matter what, you're in denial. You hide your feelings, so no one would know. You put on a fake smile & don't let a single tear break through. You're so used to hiding your feelings that you don't even realize the pain you're causing for yourself. Your thoughts become invisible. It's still there, but no one knows. Like a love letter you didn't show. And you're hurting no one but yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CammyLea?ref=profile

How much i miss this :DD
Page 1 of 1